Interested in a career in IT support?
Join Generation’s 8 week bootcamp for young people aged 18-30 and gain hands-on training, develop your skills and learn from industry experts.
- Free training: Over 8 weeks, you’ll learn how to successfully launch your career in IT Support with the relevant skills and knowledge.
- Mentoring (on programme and 6 months after): You will receive one to one mentoring support throughout the programme and for 6 months after to support your journey into employment.
- Connect with employers: At the end of the programme, we will connect you with employers and help you with your employability such as CV writing and mock interviews.
- Free laptops and WIFI dongles given to anyone who needs them to complete the course.
- 2nd November- Generation Taster Day: Great opportunity to find more about the programme and to hear from graduates and employers.
- 18th November- application deadline.
- 5th December- course start date.
Generation values diversity and everyone has the opportunity to be themselves and fulfil their potential, no matter what their background!