The Foyer in partnership with North East Scotland College and Prince’s Trust Scotland delivers the Prince’s Trust Team programme in Aberdeen City, Peterhead, Fraserburgh and Banff. The 12 week programme for 16-25 year olds offers exciting challenges which help build young people’s confidence and motivation, while providing new skills and qualifications.
Prince Trust Team is a 12-week course that:
• Is for anyone between the age of 16 – 25 and not in education or employment
• Uncovers hidden talents and improves your confidence
• Won’t cost you anything, and you won’t lose your benefits
• Helps you gain new skills and qualifications
• Let’s you meet new people and make new friends
Weeks 1, 2 & 3 – Team Building
Weeks 4,5 & 6 – Community Project
Weeks 7 & 8 – Work Placement
Weeks 9 & 10 – Next Steps
Week 11 – Enterprise Week
Weeks 12 – Final Presentation
Do you want to:
improve your chances of getting a job?
increase your confidence?
discover your hidden talents?
be listened to?
develop your skills?
meet new people?
Then apply now!
Vicky delivers the team programme in Peterhead