Square Go Start-Up Village nurtures business ideas and supports young people to have a ‘Square Go’ at bringing ideas to life, whilst developing skills and achieving goals. Each pod is a hub of possibility, aiming to support the enterprise journey. Download our Square Go Information Document here Square Go | Young Enterprise Scotland (yes.org.uk)
Square Go will provide:
- FREE safe and collaborative spaces
- Employability opportunities
- Personal development
- Well-being support
- Practical working space
- Idea development opportunities
Once you send us your details using the Apply button to the right, you’ll receive an application form from us. You can view it here: our online application form.
- Submit a summary of your business idea, why it is important to you and why your plans would benefit from one of the start-up pods. We strive to be inclusive and harness individuals’ preferred method of communication to show off their full potential, so if you would prefer to submit an application via an alternative method please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful applicants will be invited to meet the Square Go Support Panel who will discuss their ideas, ambitions and goals. This is also a chance to discuss how the Square Go Start Up Village can help shape your business idea and develop your skills.
- The Square Go care package is created with your needs and goals in mind, and a 12 month plan is developed. You attend a 6 week induction with the other start -up entrepreneurs in your group (2 hours per week.)
Square Go Application Process